Thread: Assistance in Tarot

Default Assistance in Tarot

I would like someone to assist me in tarot. I need to know things like how do i chose the correct cards for a start and then advise on how to get started. I would like to only focus on Tarot for now until i get to a stage that i am not classified as a beginner any longer before i move on and focus on anything else. I get the feeling at the moment just to focus on tarot and astrology but would only like to learn one at a time. Please note that i have got no experience and have only had one reading before in the chat room. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Emerald111; Mon, 4th Mar 2013 at 08:13 pm.

We have tarot class where you can learn all about tarot .Look on the calendar when the class is listed and you are welcome to join.
    Emerald