Thread: dunno what to call this dream lol

Default dunno what to call this dream lol

I dreamt about a boy from school years ago that i knew. And my best friend, They didn't no each other but were dating. We all were out for the evening and me and him were having this affair. He told me he was breaking up with her and hadn't. He continued and went home with her. We all lived in the same house. In the morning i was showered with gifts all wrapped up and everything. I started opening them. Mum, sister and best friend came into the bedroom to talk. Mum said who were all those gifts from. I said i don't no i woke up and they were there on my bed. She didn't seem too impressed, and walked off. The guys name was David, and I knew who they were from,

Then in the dream i sent a fax out to a businessman of Davids and he rang up and wanted to know David's phone number and I tried to get out the numbers but was making such a mess of it. Finally I got the numbers out and woke up from the dream.
    Last edited by Emerald111; Wed, 27th Feb 2013 at 03:21 pm.