PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Energy That Looks Like Falling Rain

Chalk1990
Wed, 6th Apr 2011, 11:45 pm
Hello, this is my first post, and I was just wondering if anyone else see's this phenomena, or even know what it is.

Small Self Bio: I am 21, and am a very spiritual person, and over the few years have been Ascending Spiritually, enough that I notice synchronizations in numbers, voices calling me in my sleep, seeing energy around nature and my own body, and feeling energy around me that feels like a buzzing or tingling feeling.

The Phenomena:

Lately I've been glaring into nature outside my window at times, just staring at the trees, sky & houses outside, and sometimes when I concentrate so much, I can see an energy field every where that looks like snow flurries or falling rain every where, but when I stick my hand outside, I do not feel falling rain or anything. It looks like billions of tiny energy spheres in a pattern that blow in the wind, according to which direction the wind blows, the energy seems to change direction with the wind, and sometimes It completely has its own direction.

I've seen these little energy spheres spin in circles, or even just fly around like if it has its own consciousness.

I do not believe these are orbs, because they're all entwined together, in a perfect pattern, it seems like they're all within a perfect length of each other, and each individual segment of the energy seems to change direction at its own will.

I can even see these on a bright sunny day, when its obvious there is no rain or snow, but I can only notice it when I look into the sky, I see these pattern energy spheres again waving in the wind, or spinning in circles.

Does anyone know what I'm seeing?

77annie
Thu, 7th Apr 2011, 05:44 pm
I so LOVE this subject.. it's up my alley :)

When I saw the title of your thread here.. I had to jump in with both feet and arms and tell you about this cool thing I do.. hehehe ( this is fun)

I know your thread is a bit different and I am going to go off base for a second.. but it's super cool not to mention it.

I will sit in my car sometimes when it's raining ( which where I live happens usually on a daily basis) lol and I will look out the windshield and things while the rain hits the windshield. Everything becomes sort of distorted with constant movement. Then I thought one day.. wow.. this is how everything is anyways in constant flux yet we don't always see it that way with our eyes.

So now.. i use it as a sort of connectedness with everything..allowing myself to really be one with the constant flux in motion.

I know this is different than what you had originally asked.. but I thought it was cool to share ;0

best wishes

annie xxx

parmaviolets
Fri, 13th May 2011, 04:09 pm
I could be wrong here, but I think I know what it is. Well, it happens to me all the time - mostly against light or white backgrounds. If it's what I think it is, then it's called floaters. Just tiny speckles of particles in your eyes.

However, if it's not floaters you are on about, I have seen some strange white lights that seem to drip, so sort of like a long line of them that start from the ceiling and seem to drop to the floor. But these are when it's dark or not during a light background. Is this similar to what you experience?

Chalk1990
Mon, 16th May 2011, 04:06 am
I could be wrong here, but I think I know what it is. Well, it happens to me all the time - mostly against light or white backgrounds. If it's what I think it is, then it's called floaters. Just tiny speckles of particles in your eyes.

However, if it's not floaters you are on about, I have seen some strange white lights that seem to drip, so sort of like a long line of them that start from the ceiling and seem to drop to the floor. But these are when it's dark or not during a light background. Is this similar to what you experience?

I do have a floater in one of my eyes that looks like a piece of hair, but this is something that I see every where, not just on white and black backgrounds, I see the transparent floater thing when looking into the blue sky, but I also see different energy patterns as well.

syzygy556
Wed, 7th Dec 2011, 03:38 am
I searched google for seeing energy like rain, and it brought me to your post..I see it mostly indoors. Just today I was at work and not even thinking about it and i saw it..like a field maybe 3 feet wide of raining energy..I have one other friend that also sees this..i would also like to know what this is..its kinda cool, and at first was a little scared..I just stare at it for awhile..

I feel relaxed while I'm seeing it, but I would like to know what this is..

vinijb08
Sun, 25th Dec 2011, 11:30 am
I know what your talking about I noticed this to and I asked someone else if they seen it to lol but they said no.. I don't know what it is either its just little dots moving about in certain distance, and u can describe it as rain. and I see it in the dark to, its white though.

Starshiine
Sun, 25th Dec 2011, 05:02 pm
Now i think of it my eldest son has mentioned this.....
I think there may be a name for it .... as it came up after a visit to the optician...

He has normal eyesight.. apart from this... but he doesn't see black he see's it like the snow effect on a tv.when the receptions not good.

:smile:

QuantumPrepper
Wed, 6th Jun 2012, 08:47 pm
Welcome to finally seeing the realty of our world. Myself and my daughter can prove without a shadow of doubt that we can also see the energy field. What you are seeing can and will be manipulated throughout your day. Through your intent the energy field will change. I can now change the field at will.

Delparc
Fri, 22nd Jun 2012, 12:05 am
What you are probably witnessing is the aura that surrounds everything. I am blind to it but I have met many others who are able to see it. If you try the search engine you will probably find your answer on the Internet.

rose52
Sun, 24th Jun 2012, 01:54 am
I'm not sure if I'm exact but I see energy like rain sometimes also I see the twirling in the snow etc. It can be angels in the daytime they can be seen like energy that flows up and down quite a bit like rain also they control the rain and snow and I have often seen them dancing in the snow and when they do the snow twirls.
God in in control of weather. Sometimes I have seen energy fields also usually where there have been battles in the past where a lot of people have died. They leave behind a energy field, I guess its a residual energy. I hope this helps. I'm still trying to understand everything I see.
But there a lot more people around us then meets the eyes in spirit. You are living in two worlds this one and the other one. I'm happy for you.

Peter
Thu, 25th Oct 2012, 11:47 am
I started meditating and attending Spiritualist Church services about five months ago and whilst meditating or praying began to see the Blue Pearl (a misty blue orb). I attended an Open Circle meeting at my local Spiritualist Church and during the meditation when I asked the Blue Pearl if it came from God, either the Blue Pearl entered me or I rushed into it. Everything went crazy for a while with electric blue/purple dots whizzing around and afterwards felt very emotional. Since this happening I can see blue rain/mist all around me in darkness and with my eyes open in any dark area. It seems I am always enclosed by this globe of blue mist/rain which I feel is very comforting and protecting. Pictures and an occasional words are starting to come to me but I have not as yet been in direct communication with my spirit guide. I hope this has been of some help.

Delparc
Thu, 25th Oct 2012, 05:32 pm
Yes, your experience is helpful although not having heard of this kind of phenomenon it must have been interesting. The question that arises is when one develops psychically how much influence does one's own beliefs have during developing? There is considerable variation between individuals to avoid ignoring this question. The power of the mind, or one's own thinking, should not be underestimated. This is not to deny the existence of spirit but the 'god' concept is an individual view and not shared by every psychic.In the original post to this thread the writer says that when she stares she sees something different; of course, she sees something different when staring as the eyes are unable to focus for any length of time without the vision changing and when it does one sees colour and some of the features described which has no connection to spirit. Being objective is important. Good luck, meantime, in your continuing development.